2009年4月17日金曜日

Different flavors in the world

When people travel some other countries, they can eat different flavor to their home country. Many people would be surprised the taste because it is new flavor for them. I was also surprised many different flavor when I travel other countries. First, although I like eating almost every food, I couldn’t accept any real Chinese food when I went to China. When I was 18, I went to Japan with my friend because I had studied Chinese at that time. Also, the purpose of the trip was to enjoy real Chinese food. The day we arrived China, we searched one of the most famous Beijing dag restaurant that our Chinese teacher recommended. When we entered there, we really excited because it was the first time to try real Chinese food. We ordered a Beijing dag, soup, and tea. The tea was really nice, though, we couldn’t eat Beijing dag more than 2 bites because it was too oily. I had never eaten oily food like that. After this day, I tried some Chinese food, but I couldn’t accept any spice flavors, so I’d eaten some Italian food or MacDonald’s in China. Second, I don't like gravy. In America, gravy is everywhere, but I always choose not gravy. I tasted gravy, the flavor was not bad, but I heard that it made of beef soup. In Japan, it was a problem to import American beef because some of them causes a disease. I ate a lot of american beef, but I'm afraid to eat gravy because I cannot make sure where the beef from. In addition, I couldn’t drink Saudi Arabian coffee when Saudi people gave it to me. Many Saudi people prefer it, but the taste was too unique for me. I thought it is impolite when I don’t finish it, so I took all. But after that, my stomach felt so bad. I think there are many foods that I can’t accept in the world, but I want to try as many as I can.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It is a good attitude to have to want to try everything, but there are just somethings that I draw the line at. If you want to know what those are I suggest you read some of your Chinese classmate's blogs.

    返信削除