2009年2月21日土曜日

Journal Question #5


Until now, I had had a lot of uneasy things. Especially, entrance exam was one of the most nervous and memorable evperience in my life.

First, I started to study hard earlier when I was high school sudent. Entrance exam was considered one of the most important event to get better career in Japan. The higher level of the university if you enter in, the better job you can get in the future. So, I had to prepare as soon as possible, and I started to study hard the bigining of the third gread in high school. I used to go one cram school, but I started to go two cram school to get more skills and knowledge to pass the exam. Also, I begun to take a chart and note to control myself. I wote down that what time did I wake up and sleep and how long did I stady. Sometimes I wote words to cheer up myself. It helped me to find wasteful time, and kept my motivation. I kept these things to get higher score until took the exam. At the end, the day before had come. I was so nurvous, so I could not eat anything at the dinner, and I could not sleep until two o'clock. Then, I woke up, and went to the assembly hall early. There was my teachers who taught me at high school and clam school, and they made me felt easy. They gave me charms, and they also gave me power. I was still nurvous, but I took the exam. My heart beat strongly while the exam, but my experience of the effort brung confidence. Finally, I could not pass the first school of my choice, but I could pass different university to use my strong mind.

It was unbelievablly nervous day for me, but it taught me a lot of things. If I have a chance to consentrate one thing for one purpose, I want to try again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿