2009年3月2日月曜日

Journal Question #6

My best memory of CESL is that I could make international friends. First, I used to think that we cannot share funny things or feeilngs with international people because I had never talked with international people when I was in Japan, and we grow up in different culture. But now, here in America, I could make friends with not only Americans, but also international people. I can share feeling about hard CESL schedule, delicious food, funny movie, and sadness of partings. Also, when I was sad because of the many partings, international friends were very niced to me. Some of them said, "Do not cry." or "We can meet again." It was amazing for me because it was the first time to make "real" friends with not Japanese but International people. In addition, I could have a good dream in the future thanks to the internatonal friends. I became that want to visit Korea, Taiwan, Saudi arabia, and China because many my friends introduced good spots in their own country, and I can meet them again if I go there. It is my dream that I'm going to visit them alone after go back to Japan. To sum up, it was my memorable experience to made friends with people who is from all over the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿